Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015

So I'd like to wish all of you and your families a Happy New Year and a peaceful 2015.
Instead of the usual postcard, here are a few shots of a cold and snowbound Prague from my own camera today from Letna Park (just behind our apartment).



Nothing of course that couldn't be remedied with some hot wine in the park :-)


More on the sorry state of my 2014 later, and more modest/non-committal  plans for 2015. Now back to family, food and champagne.

8 comments:

  1. Happy New Year old boy, cracking scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a magical place and a Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid pics. Always enjoyed my visits to Prague!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Legatus. Yes, the view from Letna Park over the river and the city is my favourite.

      Delete