Article 1. The old departments of Regua will make in the space of sixty days, counting from the publication of this decree, the draft must for the years 1803, 1804, 1805, and 1806.
2. The prefects are responsible for any fees and full compliance with the Whole previous article.
3. The fathers of the conscripts who were to be "refrattarj" (deserters?) to this decree, and in the absence of their fathers, their guardians will be required to pay in the public Treasury, and in the hands of the receiver of contributions of their Municipality or County, a fine of six hundred lire.
4. The fine will be paid in the month following after the sixty days granted by this Decree. Payment of the fine will not be able to deduct the "refrattarj" (deserter?), if they are later arrested for any of the penalties handed down against them under the old Act.
5. The receiver will require contributions of those fines with the same rights and duties allocated to them for the collection of regular contributions.
6. Gl 'conscription of individuals belonging to the year 1803, 1804.1805, and 1806 which have already been exempted for any cause whatever, will be subject to reconsideration.
7. This examination will be done in any place of Chief Prefecture by a commission composed by the Prefect of the Department, Captain of the Gendarmerie, a line officer in activity, by a physician and a surgeon appointed by the Prefect.
8. The Prefect will not be able to neglect in any case to preside over the operations of the Commission instituted colleagues' previous article.
9. The Ministers of Interior and the War are responsible, in ciascunno what it is concerned, the implementation of this Decree will be published and inserted in the Bulletin of the laws.
Since August 4, 1806 in Monza them.
For the Vice-King;
The Board Secretary of State
Milan, the Royal Printing House [price money 2]